Oakwood recognized as best serviced apartment group at HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards

Woman holding hrm Asia Readers Choice Award

SINGAPORE – Sept. 14, 2017 – Oakwood Worldwide®, the global leader in furnished and serviced apartments, was awarded Best Serviced Apartment Group at the recent HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2017.

“We are absolutely delighted to receive this award that recognizes the hard work of our associates, the excellence of our customer service and the quality of our portfolio,” said Dean Schreiber, managing director, Oakwood Worldwide Asia. “This recognition comes amidst a strong growth period for us, and as we open new buildings and enter new countries it’s a great reminder that our customers expect great things from the Oakwood brand and we need to continually pursue excellence and exceed our customers’ expectations.” 

Organized by HRM Asia, a key publication and portal for HR professionals and key corporate decision-makers in Asia, HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards not only recognizes HR professionals and practices, but also the full HR eco-system with a total of 34 award categories.

In its 14th year running, the awards consist of a two-tiered judging assessment – 70 percent of the total score comprises of votes while the remaining 30 percent is contributed by a panel of senior HR professionals.

Earlier this year, Oakwood opened two new properties in Japan and Singapore – Oakwood Apartments Azabudai, Tokyo and Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore respectively; and is scheduled to open its largest ever property later this year in Thailand – Oakwood Hotel & Residence Sri Racha. In 2016, Oakwood opened nine new properties across Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam and introduced two new products to its portfolio – Oakwood Studios and Oakwood Suites.